Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Watchtower is founded on Zionism.
10-14-2012, 06:30 AM

Zionism & Watchtower Society
Pastor Russell, founder of the Watchtower Society, was a Zionist. He was strongly against converting Jews to Christianity and actively involved in encouraging the establishment of a Jewish State in Palestine. Benjamin Netanyahu, the ninth prime minister of Israel, when he was the Israeli Ambassador to the United Nations stated, "A recognition of Pastor Russell's important role as an early American Christian advocate of Zionism is long overdue."1

Russell wrote:

"There are now in the world more than ten million Jews, about three-quarters of whom are in Russia, Poland, the Balkan States, and Turkey. If the movement toward Palestine should get the impulse that the Hirsch committee is able to give it, an imaginative person can conceive of the country's doubling or trebling its Jewish population before the close of our century, and of its having a larger Jewish population fifty years hence than it had in ancient times, when its census ran up to three millions. Should the restoration be accomplished, all hail to the New Jerusalem!" Watchtower 1892 November 1 p.329

"The more closely we investigate the New Covenant, the more we must be convinced of this fact - that it belongs to Israel alone." Watch Tower 1909 Jan 15 p.28
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2012, 09:04 PM
Shocked RE: The Watchtower is founded on Zionism.
(10-14-2012 06:30 AM)Artcritic Wrote:  The Watchtower is founded on Zionism.
Quote:"A recognition of Pastor Russell's important role as an early American Christian advocate of Zionism is long overdue."1
Russell wrote:

"There are now in the world more than ten million Jews, about three-quarters of whom are in Russia, Poland, the Balkan States, and Turkey. If the movement toward Palestine should get the impulse that the Hirsch committee is able to give it, an imaginative person can conceive of the country's doubling or trebling its Jewish population before the close of our century, and of its having a larger Jewish population fifty years hence than it had in ancient times, when its census ran up to three millions. Should the restoration be accomplished, all hail to the New Jerusalem!" Watchtower 1892 November 1 p.329

Quote:"The more closely we investigate the New Covenant, the more we must be convinced of this fact - that it belongs to Israel alone." Watch Tower 1909 Jan 15 p.28

Hello Artcritic,

Thank for starting this thread, it is yet another nudge to make me deal with this subject. I do so reluctantly because I really do not wish to know, and yet I know I must continue. Here's what I've found thus far.

The first article I came across whilst looking for information for another thread was the Watchtower Unmasked
The original article is in French; the chosen bits below are from a Google translation and require further inquiry.

…Key issues, which we will try to respond, are the following: that is the Watch Tower society? Where does exactly? What were his real goals? Have they changed? To be able to apprehend, we will carefully consider the history of this organization, and since its inception specifically…

After commenting on Russell early life as given in the Divine Purpose Book it has this to say:

…In this first presentation, we need to add an important detail, unnoticed. "Civil war" raged during the years 1861 to 1865, i.e., during the adolescence of Charles Russell. This conflict will leave the United States in a considerable economic chaos…
…To try to understand the situation, we are going to put names on the circle of friends of Russell involved in his studies. Who are? The WT says: George Stetson is pastor of the Christian Church of the advent of Edinboro (PA), George Storrs is the Publisher of the magazine "The Bible Examiner" of Brooklyn, NY, Henry Grew is a diligent student of Philadelphia (PA), William Miller is a prominent Adventist preacher. At first sight, it is not ordinary people. They are all involved in Bible study for much longer than Russell. And because, they at least thirty years older than him. It would be perhaps more reasonable to designate as his father's close friends. Another detail, these are all religious size. The WT suggests that his father's business were rather modest, it was not from a rich American, from the bourgeois family. Was it well the case? Otherwise, how could he be intimate with such characters? One of the more plausible answers comes lodges. And Yes, these gentlemen were all accomplished Masons. Some of them are also members of the Rosicrucian order. Their pastoral activities were in fact, the term secular work in lodge. It must be admitted that it was high fashion at this time…

…we learn that Pastor Russell, between 1879 and 1880, founded thirty congregations…. By 1880, he arranged to visit them regularly, and conduct an intensive study program that lasted at least six hours a day. It is worth noting that the distance between these places of Theosophical thought, was large enough for the time. Pennsylvania, New Jersey, New York, Delaware, Massachusetts, Ohio and Michigan. It must be quite difficult to go through quickly, because the car was still extremely rare. So let's think a little! The work of Russell officially took birth in the spring of 1879, after the separation from Mr. Nelson Barbour. The first issue of the "Watchtower" out of his small printing in July 1879. Before this date, Russell was the co-editor of the " Herald of the Morning . He had very few followers of his ideas, at least not enough to be able to start in a few months thirty congregations…

…Still in the same book, on page 47, we learn that the company wants to extend. In 1908, Russell wants to buy a local New York. It was J.F. Rutherford, who will make the financial steps. The company therefore acquires a local called " Bethel of Plymouth…

…On page 52, column 2, we read a surprising statement. Russell announced the imminence of World War I. In the watchtower of February 1885, he States:
"Heavy threatening clouds are piling up over the old world." It seems that a great European war is a possibility to consider in the near future. "
In 1893, still in the Watchtower, he adds:
…The question that arises: how Russell could make such predictions, more than twenty years in advance? The Bible gave evidence of a war in Europe? But in fact, the years before 1914 were not the years of happiness for humanity? The current writings of the Watch Tower described this era as a period of peace and bliss for the human race. So, how was it able to predict such a conflict? Preparations for the first world war were a subject known only top-ranked and the Illuminati Freemasons. No media was still in power….

… of the reasons that pushed me to deepen this topic come from the essential issue that affects to the " war nerve " of any organization, where the money came from? How was Russell he financed all its campaigns of proselytizing? In WT literature, we learn that Charles Russell was a point of honour to distribute Glasgowt his journals, and sometimes even his books, in million copies (see pages 25 and 26 of our reference book). We learn that Russell had negotiated with some local, and sometimes also national dailies, such as the New York Times , the distribution of free articles. How is this possible? Was philanthropist, and all its staff? In addition, Russell sought constantly to expand its premises. How would it happen? The responses of these few questions have opened unexpected horizons.
…to solve this riddle, simply identify some generous patrons of the society. Charles Russell was a sincere enough to publicly thank its donors, and in particular citing them in the columns of the "Watchtower", its flagship newspaper. God thank you (play on words), these are now accessible through the "bible students", always present and active. They are compiled in their C.D. Rom, and three names of bankers come out. I quote: John d. Rockefeller, Baron de Rothschild and the head of one of its main branches, John Pierrepont Morgan ! Do you think for one moment that these three bankers, international reputation, who have financially supported the first two world wars, the civil war and the Bolshevik revolution of October 1917, to mention only these facts known to all, had the least spiritual interest in the Christian message of the Watch Tower? I do not think one moment. In addition, these men are recognized by Freemasonry as of very illustrious Illuminati ! The Watch Tower has received also funds from other circuits, as banks Kuhn Loeb & Co, Warburgs and the B'nai B'rith, Jewish and Zionist, very active Masonic movement at this time. No, the reasons which prompted these organizations to finance the work of the society was not their taste for the Judeo-Christian visions of Russell. Then why…

…Russell's writings are, above all, models of Zionist reflections (cf. the TG of the 1St January 1911 in French). It was the first "Christian" to announce and promote the idea of the restoration of the Jewish people in Palestine, and this from 1880. The WT has since corrected this conception of things, by transforming the physical Jewish nation in spiritual nation ! But, anyway, Russell held numerous Zionist conferences to considerable Jewish audiences. I would cite as an example, August 25, 1897, the Brooklyn Opera House 1,700 people. October 9, 1910 at the Hippodrome in New York city, 4200 people. Later in London at the Royal Albert Hall (place privileged for Masonic meetings), 1300 people. More than 800 people in Shoreditch Town Hall, Manchester 1200, 1400 to Glasgow or 5000 Cincinnati. The leitmotiv of his speech was "our message is to the Jews and Jewish," (according to Isaiah 40: 1, 2), or even "Zionism is the only hope for the world" (meeting held on 11 and 12 June 1911 in Saint Louis). ««In these lectures, Russell stated that " the Jews would become the masters of the world ", " all nations would switch to Judaism ", " God ensures his promises to the Jews ," the Jewish race is superior to that of Christians ', or even ' the Jews are the meeting of morality and intelligence '.
…The Watch Tower society has worked continuously for the announcement of the restoration of the Jews in the promised land, and many writings have been published, such as the Yiddish brochure 'Di Stimme"(Lane). In 1925, Joseph Rutherford will continue in this direction, by writing a book entitled "Consolation for the Jews", a marvel of Zionism. Keep in mind that this issue has always been the Apple of discord between Jews and Arabs, peoples the cause of their misfortunes for centuries, and nowadays. It is thus extremely sensitive…
…But "society" was the only one to address this topic? No, and this is where two other important financial sources. The first is the Zionist Masonic B 'nai B' rith, who works actively for this project, and with which Russell works closely. It is, somehow, their privileged Messenger. The second is the banking group belonging to the Rothschild family, which is protective of the B'nai B'rith, and who will participate in the establishment of a Jewish State in land of Israel after the war of six days in 1948. In 1891 and 1911, Charles Russell send, since Palestine, several telegrams to Baron Rothschild to inform him of the political and economic situation in the country. For example, in 1891 Russell will meet Asher Kinzberg, founder of the lodge ' B'nai Moische» (the son of Moses), nicknamed the "King of the Jews", in the company of a member of Rothschild and Lord Balfour. They attend some time later the first negotiations on the establishment of a Jewish State in Israel. Russell plays the role of Scout (see TG on July 15, 1891, in English). Several decades later, Yona Malachy and Benjamin Netanyaou express in an interview, the innovative involvement of Charles Taze Russell on the advanced of Zionist thought in the world. Through its conferences campaigns and his explicit writings, entire Jewish families have nourished the hope of the return to Earth of Israel. A book of reference of the B'nai B'rith, entitled " The Challenge of Ethnic leadership ", at page 201, presents Charles Taze Russell as a distinguished Ambassador of their ideology. Thus, in exchange for its many services, the Rothschilds and their partner banks, contribute generously to the development of the Watch Tower society, including supporting real estate expansion and all its projects, such as the famous ' Photo drama of Creation ', excessively expensive investment for the time….

There is much more, see original article Watchtower Unmasked

I did not want to use this information on Paradise Café site without some corroborating evidence. To date I have not been able to locate the WTs where Russell thanks his benefactors, but I have located the following.

Pastor Russell's Convention Discourses

Pertinent information is to be found starting p 363 under the heading, ‘Jewish Mass Meeting’
…During the week preceding the Mass Meeting many thousand copies of a special paper printed in Yiddish were sold at news stands and distributed with other Yiddish papers. This paper contained quotations from Brother Russell's writings and sermons, and a report of his findings in Palestine during his recent visit to the Holy Land. In this paper were two very significant cartoons.

One represented an aged Jew seated in a graveyard, surrounded by tombstones. Each of these stones represented one of their dead hopes. The picture shows that the Jews have reached their limit--all hopes practically dead, and they do not know which way to turn. The other picture represents the Jew as waking up--he hears a voice, and, looking up in a surprised manner, he sees Pastor Russell, who holds in his hand a scroll of their prophecies, and is pointing to them, and to the New Jerusalem in the background, which will soon rise out of the ruins of the present city within the walls. Thinking these cartoons will be of interest to others, we reproduce them on the following pages.

...Four Thousand in Hippodrome Applaud When Venerable Brooklyn Clergyman Advocates Establishment of a Jewish Nation. Hearers Who Came to Question Gentile's Views on Their Religion Find He Agrees in Their Most Important Beliefs. Preacher, After Hailing Them as One of the Bravest Races on Earth, Says Kingdom May Return to Them by 1914....

Our Scripture tells us that under this new regime which shall be inaugurated when Michael shall take control, Israel will be the first to be blessed, as God said in the Scriptures which I have
read in your hearing. It shall come to pass as the Lord God has said. After those days I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah, not according to the
covenant I made with them when I took them by the hand to lead them out of Egypt... so also will the antitype of Abraham, Isaac, and Moses, the greater one than Moses...
...To my understanding, dear friends, the Scriptures are very clear in their statement that this New Covenant will be for Israel only and that all the nations of the world, if they desire to receive the
blessings of that covenant, must come into Israel...

I encourage you to read the complete discourses to get the sense and feel of it. To me it definitely sounds like he is promoting the Zionist NWO doctrine.

Occult Theocracy by Edith Starr Miller asserts that the root the WT movement was the order of B’Nai B’Rith

For further research;
Edith Sarr Miller
Occult Theocracy

There you have it my friends, much more work needs to be done. A clincher would be to find the quotes in the WTs where Russell thanks his benefactors, Another line of research would be along the lines of who engineered WWI, because when all is said and done it still is a Biblically significant date, as are 1948/9 and 1968/9. And if 1948 and 1969 were chosen deliberately then 1914 may also fit the shoe, see The NWO when?

Love,
coccus ilicis
10-15-2012, 04:48 AM
RE: The Watchtower is founded on Zionism.
The founders of both "faiths," the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witnesses), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline, which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University. Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith. This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses??? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Hitler was a Rothschild), on behalf of his friends and backers.

Link below. The name of the Watchtower was ZION
Zion's watchtower and herald of christ's presence

http://dc263.4shared.com/doc/nK3dak1e/preview.html

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.co.uk/2007...posed.html
10-16-2012, 04:24 AM
RE: The Watchtower is founded on Zionism.
(10-15-2012 04:48 AM)Artcritic Wrote:  
Quote:The founders of both "faiths," the Mormons and Jehovah's witnesses, were of the Illuminati bloodline. Charles Taze Russell, who founded the Watchtower Society (Jehovah Witnesses), was of the Illuminati Russell bloodline,
which also founded the infamous Skull and Bones Society at Yale University.
Quote:Charles Taze Russell was a Satanist, a pedophile according to his wife, and a friend of the Rothschilds. Indeed it was the Rothschilds who funded the Jehovah's Witness operation into being, along with other Illuminati bankers, through "contributions" by organizations like the Rothschild-controlled B'nai B'rith.
This was proved in a court of law in 1922. One of the key people involved in this was Frank Goldman who later became President of B'nai B'rith. Why would an organization set up (in theory) to help Jewish people and promote the Jewish faith, be funding into existence the Jehovah's Witnesses??? I think the name Rothschild answers the question. Russell was also a high degree Freemason and Knights Templar. He promoted Zionism, another Rothschild creation (see Hitler was a Rothschild), on behalf of his friends and backers.

Link below. The name of the Watchtower was ZION
Zion's watchtower and herald of christ's presence

http://dc263.4shared.com/doc/nK3dak1e/preview.html

http://thisiszionism.blogspot.co.uk/2007...posed.html

Hi Artcritic,

Thanks for the info, the problem is corroborating the evidence. Even Springmeier, who is often quoted as a source for Russell's bloodline, admits the following:
...unless I make myself clear at this point. This author has not established any link between the various famous Russells. Although I have been doing genealogy work, I have not had the chance to do the long term genealogy work required to clarify the issue...
Russell's Bloodline

Thanks for the link to the 1908 Watchtower. What's in it that's of interest?,

I guess the reason I'm not happy with asserting something about Russell or WTS without corroborating evidence (2 or 3 witnesses) is that I'm sick of being led up the gardent path by those who have their own nefarious agendas. So far much of what I have I have read on the subject traces its origins back to one and the same source, which is unsatisfactory.

With regard to Russell's wife, Maria Ackley, it appears she also had Masonic connections, and Springmeier says this of her: …Maria Ackley, who was Charles T. Russell’s wife, was well-educated and an excellent writer. Interestingly, in the 19th century she believed a socialist revolution was coming…

This is a very telling comment as the Russian revolution was conceived by the same minds. See vol 2 of Occult Theocracy by E. S. Miller …The Grand Master for Russia of the international Order of the B’nai B’rith at the time of the Russian revolution of 1917 was Sliozberg. He was one of the inspirers of Kerensky, the leader of the first revolution of 1917. Alexander Keresky, real name Aron Kirbiz, Kerensky having been the name of his stepfateher, was a member of the Socialist relolutionary party and 32nd degree Scottish Bites Mason… (chpt LXXVI)

Although the whole of it is too entangled to unravel, it would be good to at least find some incriminating evidence in the IBSAs literature itself.

The only way of doing this, as far as I can see, is by word searching all Watch Towers/literature from Russell’s time to find the connections, if they cannot be found then it has either been expunged or someone (perhaps the the Learned Elders themselves) is out the destroy the WTS.

WatcherTowers going back to the first one can be downloaded on this site:
WatchTower online
Love,
coccus ilicis