Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
What is the abomination that causes desolation?
02-09-2013, 11:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2013 11:07 AM by Artcritic.)
What is the abomination that causes desolation?
[Image: 15450188-dome-of-the-rock-a-muslim-holy-...8fc804.jpg]

Mark 13:14 "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Dan 12:11 says he is taken away the continually. This to me is pointing to something offensive to the Jew. To our Jewish brothers the Dome of the Rock is an idol. Its continually in the face of our Jewish brothers, a great irritation. No one else is teaching this but i see this being removed.

Why?

It must be removed for the second part of Dan 12:11 to happen. The great con to me is to get the Jew to accept the next part of the scripture. “The disgusting thing standing in a holy place”. To me its obvious what it is. The new Zionist Temple. Have you seen the model of this temple to be built? It is nothing like Ezekiel's temple, in fact Ezekiel's temple will not fit on the holy ground. I think our father is telling us something don't you? What greater sign can we be given than a false temple on holy ground claiming to be Gods Temple. It will shout out to those who are awake and they then must flee.

To our Jewish Brothers

I am trying to warn our Jewish brothers to get away as soon as they see this Temple being built. Sadly many Jews will fall for this trick by Satan. This Zionist Cabala Temple is/will be an abomination that causes desolation to Jerusalem.

How will it happen?

Our father will use many Muslim nations to destroy it (Zionist Temple) as he has done in the past. But we know Satan is clever, he will use true Jewry as a shield. Yet our father will not hold back in drawing Gog of the land of Magog into the land of Israel. The building of this temple will set off the great tribulation for our Jewish brothers. They need to be warned to flee as soon at these events unfold.
Daniel 12:11 says "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished (the Dome) and the abomination that causes desolation is set up,(Zionist Temple) there will be 1,290 days”.= 43 months. (Time of Trib) The dome of the rock and its daily sacrifice is going to be removed and replaced with the “disgusting thing” a false Jewish temple with the wrong dimensions designed by the Zionist Cabala. (Not Gods Dimensions) A False Jewish Temple from Satan. It is this that caused desolation to Jerusalem. This new Temple is the discussing thing, the abomination that causes desolation as spoken of by Daniel the prophet. The Two Witnesses mission is to expose this temple as a counterfeit.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
04-06-2013, 08:18 PM
RE: What is the abomination that causes desolation?
(02-09-2013 11:04 AM)Artcritic Wrote:  [Image: 15450188-dome-of-the-rock-a-muslim-holy-...8fc804.jpg]

Mark 13:14 "When you see 'the abomination that causes desolation' standing where it does not belong--let the reader understand--then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.

Dan 12:11 says he is taken away the continually. This to me is pointing to something offensive to the Jew. To our Jewish brothers the Dome of the Rock is an idol. Its continually in the face of our Jewish brothers, a great irritation. No one else is teaching this but i see this being removed.

Why?

It must be removed for the second part of Dan 12:11 to happen. The great con to me is to get the Jew to accept the next part of the scripture. “The disgusting thing standing in a holy place”. To me its obvious what it is. The new Zionist Temple. Have you seen the model of this temple to be built? It is nothing like Ezekiel's temple, in fact Ezekiel's temple will not fit on the holy ground. I think our father is telling us something don't you? What greater sign can we be given than a false temple on holy ground claiming to be Gods Temple. It will shout out to those who are awake and they then must flee.

To our Jewish Brothers

I am trying to warn our Jewish brothers to get away as soon as they see this Temple being built. Sadly many Jews will fall for this trick by Satan. This Zionist Cabala Temple is/will be an abomination that causes desolation to Jerusalem.

How will it happen?

Our father will use many Muslim nations to destroy it (Zionist Temple) as he has done in the past. But we know Satan is clever, he will use true Jewry as a shield. Yet our father will not hold back in drawing Gog of the land of Magog into the land of Israel. The building of this temple will set off the great tribulation for our Jewish brothers. They need to be warned to flee as soon at these events unfold.
Daniel 12:11 says "From the time that the daily sacrifice is abolished (the Dome) and the abomination that causes desolation is set up,(Zionist Temple) there will be 1,290 days”.= 43 months. (Time of Trib) The dome of the rock and its daily sacrifice is going to be removed and replaced with the “disgusting thing” a false Jewish temple with the wrong dimensions designed by the Zionist Cabala. (Not Gods Dimensions) A False Jewish Temple from Satan. It is this that caused desolation to Jerusalem. This new Temple is the discussing thing, the abomination that causes desolation as spoken of by Daniel the prophet. The Two Witnesses mission is to expose this temple as a counterfeit.

The plot thickens.
Although I don't agree with the producer of this vid clip's conclusions it adds some interesting details. I personally think the Vatican is a spent force and no longer has the power to control events, as evidenced by Ratzinger resignation (see The Pope Resigns to Avoids Arrest ), but the new pope may be more amenable to implement the plan of those in control, namely to produce an expendable antichrist (Rev 17:11-13, 16,17).

LRW ~

All things are subject to interpretation whichever interpretation prevails at a given time is a function of power and not truth. (Nietzsche)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply